Facial Palsy Links Page
- Facial Palsy
- Facial Palsy blog - living with Facial Palsy and other stuff
- Facial Palsy blog - my blog and living with Facial Palsy
- Facial Palsy Center of New York
- Facial Palsy Center Of New York
- Ffion's Friends - Facebook group
- Facebook group - Ffion's friends
- Kids with Facial Paralysis-Moebius Syndrome - What is Moebius Syndrome
- Australian Support Group for adults and children with congenital facial paralysis, Moebius syndrome, Poland syndrome, CHARGE syndrome and other syndromes that include facial paralysis
- Levine Eye Surgery - Pioneer in eyelid reanimation techniques
- Robert E Levine MD is an Board Certified Ophthalmologist with 2 offices in California, Beverly Hills and Los Angeles, He specialises in Facial Palsy related surgery and I know of someone who has had surgery done by him and been happy with it.
- Smile Surgery
- Jenn's Smile Surgery, Jenn has had facial palsy since birth.
- The Lindens Clinic Center for Trophic Electrical Stimulation
- The Lindens Clinic | Trophic Electrical Stimulation (TES), Chronic Facial Paralysis, Synkinesis, Ramsey Hunt Syndrome, Bells Palsy, Strokes, Lymes Disease, Congenital Palsies & Acoustic Neuroma.
- Yahoo Groups: FacialParalysis
- FacialParalysis: Facial Paralysis
- BAPRAS - Facial palsy
- British Association of Plastic Resconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons - Facial palsy patient information guide.
- Bell's Palsy
- The Facial Paralysis Institute is a leader in Bell's Palsy and Facial Paralysis treatment and research information. Visit for in depth facial paralysis, and bell's palsy information
- Facial Palsy UK - Supporting people affected by facial paralysis.
- Facial Palsy UK is a charity that supports people affected by facial paralysis, provides information for health professionals and aims to fund new research.
- Craniofacial abnormalities
- Beauty In Imperfection ~ Do You See Beyond The Shape of Me?
- A Celebration In Craniofacial Difference. A website for information, understanding, and awarness of various craniofacial abnormalities.
- Rob Holcroft
- Looking for Happiness, Success & Freedom? Find out how Rob can help.
- Changing Faces
- Changing Faces is the leading UK charity that supports and represents people who have disfigurements to the face, hand or body from any cause.